Science - Finish classwork:
1. Chapter 13 Section 1 - read, notes, answer all caption, checkpoint, and assessment questions.
2. Current Events due Friday - www.sciencedaily.com - "Plants and Animals", "Animals" or "Animal Learning and Intelligence" - choose a current article (within 3 months)
3. Finish Tardigrade research in preparation for Thursday's Lab.
1. Finish Chapter 15 pgs. 162-167. Read and take notes. Chapters 13-15 Test on Friday.
2. Journal #38 - What did Pope Francis declare this year as? Write a paragraph about what this means to him and what it means to you.
SS - Read and take notes on Chapter 8, Section 1
ELA - Spelling Crossword Puzzle, spelling pages due Thurs.
Reading - Reading Log
Reminders - Pajama Day on Thursday (appropriate!), Friday is 12pm dismissal