Using the histogram you created during class, answer the following questions from page 219 of your textbook (#s 1-4)
1. Which age group purchased the greatest number of musical instruments? How does the histogram show this?
2. What percent of shoppers who shopped at the store during that week are ages 50-59?
3. What is the range of the frequencies?
Directions: Make a frequency chart and histogram for the given data.
4. A newspaper listed the top 20 best-selling novels and indicated how many weeks each had been on the best-sellers list. The number of weeks on the list for those novels is as follows: 7, 23, 38, 1, 2, 2, 5, 45, 14, 41, 28, 16, 17, 19, 9, 13, 6, 5, 9, 11
- To group the number of weeks, use categories 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, and 41-50. Which grouping contains the median number of weeks on the best-sellers list?
Science - Finish Section 3 notes. Be sure to answer all caption, checkpoint, and assessment questions.
ELA - Spelling Test tomorrow
SS - Study for tomorrow's test. Drawing and paragraph due tomorrow.
Reminders - $1 NUT Day tomorrow. Bring in non-perishable foods for tomorrow's food drive.
GET PROGRESS REPORT SIGNED BY TOMORROW!