1. Chapter 4 Section 1 pgs. 110-115. Do the Discover Activity on page 110. Read carefully and take good notes. (It can get a bit confusing.) Answer all caption and checkpoint questions, as well as Assessment questions 1a and 2a within your notes. Do Assessment Questions 1b, 1c, 2b, 2c.
2. Chapter 3 Test Corrections - due Friday, Oct. 24th. Corrections go on loose leaf in script or typed with a full heading.
3. Lab write-up due tomorrow through Edmodo or printed out.
1. Worksheet - odds - show any work on loose leaf.
2. ixl.com practice of 60 total minutes due Friday.
ELA - pg. 102 #11-16 AB, pg. 163 #1-16 copy sentences.
SS - Finish the 12 questions. Type or write on loose leaf in script. Due tomorrow.